Today's virtual world is impossible without both gambling websites and cryptocurrencies. A happy blend of these extra progressive directions is a good idea to improve users' experience. Сrypto betting is a new mainstream that attracts gamblers throughout the world. Blockchain wallet holders are able to bet on esports with the help of their coins. Esports cryptocurrency betting is not lacking in benefits like the transparency of payments and low fees on the crypto-friendly bookmakers' website.
Let's take a closer look at the digital platforms that provide the option of crypto and Bitcoin esports betting. Read the article to know more about the best cryptocurrency sites to place the bets in BTC, ETH, and other coins.
- 13 esports titles
- Lot of esports betting markets
- Most famous esports sportsbook
GG.Bet operated by Brivio Limited, cyprus registered #HE315596. Gambling licensed by Invicta Networks (License No. 8048/JAZ), registration number: 123787. Checked and approved by eCOGRA licensed ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Esports focused brand
- Clear and simple functionality
- Organizer of LOOT.BET tournaments
Operated by Livestream Gaming Ltd, registered in Belize with registration number 162082. Licensed in Curaçao under #365/JAZ issued by Gaming Services Provider N.V. Phone +35722008790, email: email@example.com.
- One of the best choices for US customers
- Esports, traditional sports, poker, and casino
- Special bonuses for Bitcoin deposits
Established in 2011, Bovada is licensed by Curaçao eGaming, reference number 1668/JAZ, operated by Harp Media B.V., Kaya Richard J. Beaujon Z/N, Curaçao, Support phone: 1-888-263-0000, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of the oldest and most reliable brands
- Separate section for esports gambling
- Lots of betting markets for popular games
- Apple Pay and Google Pay available
- Competitive odds
- Lots of traditional sports
PMSPORT N.V. (reg. number 146906), address at Schout Bij Nacht Doormanweg 40, Curaçao. Operates under the License No.8048/JAZ. Payment Agent: MYRCIUS INTERNATIONAL LTD (reg. number HE 404130).
- started as esports bookmaker
- lots of live markets available
- payment options include crypto
Works under Curaçao license. Esports Integrity Commission member, operated by Ice Gaming N.V, License number 8048/JAZ2019-062, Phone: +599 9 788 9921, email: email@example.com.
- Global open-source crypto gambling platform
- Focus on casino, sports, and esports
- Attractive website design and amazing bonuses
BC.GAME is operated by BlockDance B.V. (Commercial register of Curaçao no.158182, Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. Don Martina 31, Curaçao) under a sublicense CIL pursuant to Master gaming License #5536/JAZ.
- Crypto-focused bookmaker
- Competitive odds
- Live esports streams
Thunderpick.com was founded in 2017 and is operated by Paloma Media B.V., Kaya Richard J. Beaujon Z/N, a company licensed and regulated by the laws of Curaçao, registration number 146988, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Esports cryptocurrency bets are about fast transactions, encryption-driven safety, and transparency of betting sessions. Check the best websites according to the bettors' reviews and the range of the available options (like crypto wagering, depositing, and withdrawals) on each top-ranked platform.
If you want to get more helpful insights on playing on the premium-quality esports betting sites with quick and risk-free withdrawals, enjoyable tournaments, and low fees for account services, you can read more here.
Both newcomers and standing bettors would like to find a reliable digital platform with a huge choice of esports games and enhanced betting options. Crypto and Bitcoin platforms give an opportunity to stay pleased with the speed of the deposits and withdrawal transactions. The in-depth selection process should start with reviewing the main characteristics of the esports cryptocurrency website of your interest.
For example, the main parameters to take into account are esportsbook events and a variety of banking services provided. If you are searching a site for esports betting for real money or crypto betting according to these aspects, pay attention to the deposit and withdrawal terms (fees, speed of transactions, etc.).
It goes without saying that your favorite esports games should be presented in the catalog of available ones. Find out more tips with the criteria for selecting the best esports Bitcoin betting sites and crypto platforms below.
- Banking – choose esports betting Bitcoin and crypto sites and with a plethora of e-banking options (different accessible cryptocurrency wallets to use for topping up and cash-out operations).
- Esports games – the best crypto and Bitcoin esports betting sites offer numerous esports tournaments and events to bet on.
- Risk-free performance – your betting should be safe by default, so take a closer look at the security of wagering procedures.
- Top-ranked esports betting platforms – select the sites that are ranked high. Check reviews of other players and ratings of the platforms on the Internet.
- User-friendliness – the opportunity to select a language, improved navigation, adaptive design, and attractive interface really matter for your excellent betting experience.
- Special offers and loyalty programs – reputable websites offer numerous goodies for the bettors. Select crypto and Bitcoin esports sites with various promotions and bonuses (like free bets and promo codes for elite tournaments, etc.).
- Customer support – it is better to choose websites that support users in a 24/7 mode and help solve any issues (financial, technical) immediately.
- Innovations and novelties – the best esports betting service providers keep track of new games and options to add. Find the website with top-notch updates that take place regularly.
There is more information about esports betting features and hacks to find the best betting website, which you can read on our website and be sure you've made the right choice.
To take part in any esports competitions and bet on different games in crypto, it is essential to hold cryptocurrencies of your interest. If you do not have any coins, it is necessary to buy them beforehand. Be sure that you have enough crypto to top up your account. Create a wallet for blockchain transactions first. Take a closer look at the core processes required for betting on esports with cryptocurrencies.
You need to prepare fiat currency to convert it into crypto for further depositing. Select the wallet that will be suitable for this exchange. Check all the security keys and follow instructions of the payment system you chose for financial operations. Note that some crypto wallets are optimal for bettors from Europe but will be unsuitable for ones from the USA and vice versa.
If one of the most critical criteria for you is anonymity, check this option in your cryptocurrency account that is going to be used for crypto and Bitcoin esports betting. All the anonymous transactions are undertaken with the help of special-purpose privacy keys. It is recommended not to store coins on gambling platforms for security measurement. It is better to top up your account with the required amount of BTC, ETH, or other cryptos, but the main assets should stay in your wallet for the safety of cryptofunds.
If you are ready to cash-in crypto to your account, confirm the operation and wait for the deposit address to be sent from the cryptocurrency esports betting provider. The fee is set almost immediately — the automatically done payment will take place in several minutes. Select esports betting sites (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, etc.) with access to numerous wallets for more comfortable financial operations.
Betting on esports matches
For participating in wagering on various esports tournaments, your account balance should be positive. Even if you top up it with cryptocurrency, in most cases, the sum will be converted into fiat money or special-purpose chips for depositing on this or that esports website. Everything depends on the current exchange rates and the fees of the website you use to bet on esports Bitcoin and crypto games.
If your chips or fiats are not enough for wagering, cash in extra money (coins from the blockchain wallet) to place a bet. Keep track of the bets you would like to choose from and check your account balance before participating in the esports events planned schedule.
The algorithm is the same as the process of topping up the account. You need to follow the instructions of the esports betting site. Use your crypto wallet for withdrawals. Leave enough money for further betting not to cash in your balance one more time. Some websites have high fees for transactions. That is why it is more reasonable to pick the amount you need for wagering and withdraw the rest of the money.
Note that esports betting cryptocurrency platforms often require copies of documents for the user's identification. When it comes to withdrawals, you need to provide a scan of your ID or passport. In most cases, withdrawal transactions are processed immediately. If the betting service provider has longer terms, monitor the status of the financial operation the following way:
- Copy your crypto wallet address;
- Paste it into the blockchain-based software to explore the information;
- Wait for the results of exploring and get precise data about the transaction status.
The selection of esports games is growing day by day. But the most popular ones stay the same. Crypto bettors throughout the world prefer Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, and Dota 2 for wagering. Among the top-ranking esports cryptocurrency games are Valorant and Overwatch. Let's take a closer look at each top esports gaming option.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
CS: GO often hits the top charts of the esports bookmakers. Teams of five players compete with other rivals according to different statistics. It is possible to guess the top performer who will occupy the first position in the table and bet on the potential winner on the crypto or Bitcoin esports betting sites.
There are many tournaments that can be monitored by Counter-Strike fans with the help of the special-purpose calendars presented in the esports communities. Read more about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive betting tips and updates in our article.
League of Legends
This is a multiplayer online battle arena game to bet on in crypto. The LoL competitions are based on the Summoner conception. A team of 5 players meets on the battlefield with the 5-member squad to decide which one performs better. The winning team is the one that will destroy the "Nexus" structure.
It is possible to bet on the team and predict the winner of the battle. LoL betting is available on different cryptocurrency esports platforms and gambling sites. If you would like to know about League of Legends esports betting, click here.
Despite the fact that this shooter title from Riot Games only started getting public attention, Valorant more and more often appears in the portfolios of the top bookies. Some crypto bettors state that it is a happy blend of FPS and Battle Arena. Other Valorant fans mention the similarity of the shooter with Apex Legends.
It is worth noting that the game was presented to the public in 2020. But some esports bookmakers are already offering lots of bets on this esports novelty. It is expected that in the near future, the number of operators will grow significantly. This way you will be able to bet on many more Bitcoin esports websites when it comes to Valorant tournaments and events. A list of bookies that allow betting on Valorant can be found here.
A pretty good game for esports cryptocurrency betting because it is sometimes relatively easy to predict the outcomes of the events. But at the same time, some bettors find Overwatch not very profitable because of limited odds. The most necessary thing is to pick sides with the top performer. There are about 32 playable heroes of different levels and skills.
Select potential winners according to their group and individual characteristics. The better you know the teams, players, modes and maps they play on, and heroes they select to use on these maps, the more precise predictions will be. Use reliable crypto and Bitcoin esports betting sites to stay pleased with low fees and profitable Overwatch odds. Check our Overwatch betting guide.
Dota 2 is one of the most popular MOBA games in the world that is available for live cryptocurrency esports betting. Select the preferred gaming lineups and bet on your favorite players. Additionally, you can watch live-streamed matches to understand the tactics of teams you are going to bet on in crypto.
Most top-ranked esports bookmakers provide Dota 2 betting options because of the huge number of fans of this title throughout the world. Read more about Dota 2 betting specials and updates here.
This information will be helpful not only for newcomers but for standing bettors as well. They vary according to shopped lines and other criteria. For example, the head-to-head record is available for esports fans to bet on their top performers. The same story is about in-play betting that gives an opportunity for users to wager during the match or tournament. Let's review the main types of esports bets available on the bookmakers' sites.
The main idea is to predict the winner of the whole competition. The separate-standing match does not matter for the final results. It is rather complicated to guess the champion of the whole set of tournaments, but the reward will be generous. In comparison with accumulator or prop bets, tournament winner ones have more interesting odds. As a result, bettors can get more generous rewards on esports cryptocurrency sites.
If you keep track of the esports teams and players, it will be easy to predict the winner. The bet should be placed before the match starts. Pick sides with odds that might bring you the most profitable results. Match winner bet type is one of the most popular ones among reputable esports bookies.
They are also called combi bets because several esports events are taken into account to form the outcome. For example, the bettor would like to try accumulator betting and has chosen a range of esports matches. Let it be Dota 2 and League of Legends competitions. It is necessary to select the potential winners from the list of participants presented on the esports cryptocurrency websites.
All the predictions are taken into consideration to form a slip. This way, the crypto bettors wager on 2,3,4,5, or more matches at once. The users get a payout in case all the winners of the events were predicted correctly.
The main idea of the proposition bet is to bet on the occurrence or non-occurrence of some events during the match. For example, the esports fan decided to predict the number of headshots or other statistics in the competition. Prop bets also can be available for the whole tournament on the crypto-friendly and Bitcoin esports betting sites.
Besides Bitcoin that is considered the main coin for esports betting transactions, there are other popular cryptos to take into account. For example, Ethereum (ETH) is also often used for depositing and withdrawals by esports bettors. Some sites also provide bonuses in case the user tops up the balance with this cryptocurrency.
Other possible coins used for esports betting are:
- BCH (Bitcoin Cash);
- USDC (USD Coin);
- Stellar (XLM);
- Ripple (XRP);
- Litecoin (LTC);
- Dogecoin (DGC).
Esports betting with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies compensate for imperfections of the present-day fiat banking systems. For example, quick processing of transactions is not provided by all bookmakers on the Internet. Crypto bookies guarantee immediate depositing and withdrawals with no need to wait for cash-in and cash-out success reports.
Among key benefits of using cryptocurrencies in esports betting are:
- Speed of transactions – fast accounts' top ups and withdrawals.
- Safety – encryption that is used in blockchain and crypto wallets guarantees risk-free payments.
- Low fees – crypto-friendly sites offer rather small fees in comparison with fiat transactions.
- Anonymity – if you are interested in the privacy of your payments, cryptocurrencies are a solution for anonymous transactions.
This is the most common misconception that crypto betting is high-risk in the context of esports. Cryptocurrencies erase many limits when it comes to secure and fast transactions. When other e-banking services have a range of limitations in terms and amount to cash in/off, crypto wallets are blurring the limits and guarantee immediate financial operations.
Nevertheless, there are a few drawbacks to take into consideration. First, it is a range of difficulties newcomers can face. For example, if you are not a crypto holder, it will be rather complicated to pick sides with the coins of your interest and purchase them at affordable prices. At the same time, standing bettors who hold cryptocurrencies and are a dab hand in blockchain transactions will consider ETH, LTC, and BTC esports betting a good idea.
Among other risks are:
- The local restrictions for crypto holders (forbidden transactions in some area, country, state, etc.).
- High exchange rates when it comes to converting cryptocurrencies to fiat currency.
- Forbidden coins or unacceptable ones on the betting platform you got used to.
- Volatile costs for cryptocurrencies and ever-growing bookmakers' transaction fees.
One more in-demand option for esports bettors is the opportunity to wager in live mode. It is possible to use crypto for payments and predict the outcome of the competitions. Bitcoin live esports betting is a new normal and fast-developing direction in the gambling industry. More and more digital platforms provide this option to users who have a frontrunner to bet on.
If you're a fan of live betting and are willing to find out more on the rules, you can check out our article here.
If you want to increase your chances and win money while wagering on different tournaments (CS:GO, Dota 2, Valorant, LoL, Overwatch, etc.), here is a list of esports betting hacks and tips for you:
- Pick websites with the best crypto esports bookies for your wagering. Do not be limited to the offers of one operator. Have several bookmakers to choose from.
- Explore esports-based statistics. Many websites provide insights that include team rankings, fixture history, and other parameters to take into consideration.
- Try to play the game you are going to bet on in crypto. This is the best way to understand the specials of the esports competitions and guess the flagship teams.
- Check teams and players regularly. Also, keep an eye on players' transfers between teams as they are very common in esports. If you see that in the next match, the team plays with a half-new line-up, then such a team is more likely to lose. Even if newcomers are former top players from other teams, there is no guarantee of high performance as they simply haven't developed the winning strategy yet. Thus you have to pay close attention to each player on the team as your winnings depend on them.
- Bet on esports (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.) only after comprehensive research of the team statistics and other insights. Surf the esports sites and forums to know more.
- Watch live-stream matches. This way, you will be able to analyze the tactics, predict the outcome of the competition better, and get more profitable cryptocurrency rewards.
- Join esports communities to make friends with other crypto bettors and share predictions. One head is great, but four eyes see better than two.
Check also our esports betting predictions. You will be able to share your forecasts with other bettors and read insights to know what other people's predictions are.
Esports betting in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is perfect for those who know the ropes of blockchain and crypto environment. There is a wide range of crypto-friendly websites that offer deposits and withdrawals via BTC, LTC, ETH wallets. Use tips and tricks presented in the article to undertake deeper research of potential winners of the competitions and win great money with esports cryptocurrency betting.