Cookies mean small files containing text information that websites use to provide their users with more comfortable and efficient experience.
According to the law, we can store cookie files the user’s device in case they are required to guarantee tips.gg proper functioning. In other cases, we need to get the user’s permission.
In case you disagree with any point of this policy, please stop using the website immediately.
Tips.gg uses various cookies. Some of them are placed by third party services appearing on the website pages. The information below reveals the types of cookies used by tips.gg and explains reasons for using them.
Necessary cookies are those helping to enable basic website functions to make it usable such as navigation, access to the secure areas of the site, etc. Without these cookies, tips.gg website won’t function properly.
Preference cookies serve to let the website system remember data changing the behavior or look of the website based on your preferences like the current region of your location or the preferred language.
Here below we showed a table containing the info on all preference cookies used by tips.gg:
- enduser_timezone - Allows to display information about the time of events in user’s timezone;
- show_awailable_bookmakers - Allows to display information about the user's session country;
- enduser_country - Allows to display information about the user's session country.
Statistic cookies are used to assist website owners in understanding ways of visitors’ interaction with the website basing on the anonymously gathered and reported data.
Below is showing statistic cookies we use:
- _ga, _gid, _gat, etc. - used by Google Analytics to collects statistic about users sessions on website;
- __hstc, _fbp, _hjid, ajs_anonymous_id, ajs_group_id, hubspotutk - third party cookies (hotjar.com): used to collect user statistics, e.g. session recording.
Marketing cookies are those we use to track visitors across web pages. It is done to show relevant and individually engaging advertisements which are more valuable for users, publishers and third party advertisers simultaneously.
More information is available here, there your can find out how to control your cookie and browser settings, or how to delete cookies from your device.