Esports betting is a trendy hobby - and some even do it for a living. Whether you're betting on esports for fun or profit, esports betting bonuses are a wonderful way to make wagering more accessible, profitable, or plainly fun. Let's take a look at some of the best esports bonuses as well as betting sites where you can find them on.
- Global open-source crypto gambling platform
- Focus on casino, sports, and esports
- Attractive website design and amazing bonuses
- 10 esports games
- Sports and casino included
- Attractive bonuses and promotions
- Lots of titles including many esports games
- Coverage of top esports events
- In-play betting available
- Unique Cashout function in Sports betting
- Bonus offers
- Customer support
- Deposits by cryptocurrencies are accepted
- Quick registration with only basic information
- Over 250 football markets
- 10+ esports titles and in-play bets
- Various deposit/withdrawal methods
- Lots of promotions and bonuses
- Both popular and niche esports
- Lots of promotions and bonuses
- Fast transactions and customer suppot
- Dedicated esports section
- Variety of payment methods
- Android app available
- Main esports included
- Huge promo bonus
- Windows, iOS, Android apps
- Popular esports games
- Interesting website design
- Plenty of bonuses and promotions
- Esport focused brand
- Various ways of deposit and withdrawal
- Several incentives and promotions
- Lots of esports to bet on
- Attractive website design
- Variety of payment options
When searching for lucrative bonus offers, the best bet is to turn toward large and reputable esports bookmakers. These often offer various esports bonuses for all audiences: from welcome bonuses for beginners to various retention betting bonuses for veterans. Large online betting sites can afford to feature even the impressively rare no-deposit bonuses. Let's take a look at the top-3 best esports betting sites ranked by the bonus offers they feature.
Betway: First Deposit King
No list of reputable, reliable, and worldwide popular esports bookmakers can be made without mentioning Betway. Betway features massive welcome bonuses for newcomers: up to £10 for all esports-related bets for Betway's new customers. These extra betting funds can be accessed by making a first deposit of £10 - Betway will simply double it if you're a newcomer.
LOOT.BET: All About Seasonals
This esports-oriented online bookmaker is famous for its bonus promotions surrounding any large esports event. Whether it's a CS:GO Major, a Dota 2 The International, or League of Legends MSI or Worlds, you can be sure this esports bookie will offer its users additional bonuses for betting on these events in addition to the various esports betting markets it features. The best part is: LOOT.BET's welcome bonuses are quite good as well.
BET365: Beginners Welcome
Bet365 is a leading British sports betting site - and also a leader in welcome bonuses. The site's welcome bonus to all new accounts more than quadruples the initial deposit. These funds are then available to bet on any event - which, obviously, includes esports events. Bet365 includes plenty of other bonuses, as well: from a classic promo code to seasonal offers, it has it all.
An esports betting bonus is any type of reward or compensation granted to punters by bookmakers that feature esports titles on their sites. By providing access to generous promotion campaigns and bonus offers, the bookmakers entice a higher number of gamblers to start wagering on their websites.
Most amateur gamblers treat betting bonuses as something non-essential and rare to use. That couldn't be any less true! As you start paying more attention to esports promotions, you'll soon realize that crafy use of it can net better betting profits than even high esports odds.
The bonuses that they offer come in different forms and under various conditions. These bonuses come in handy for everyone: from those who bet for the fun of it, and to the experienced betting veterans who wager for profit. Learn more about the process of esports betting here.
There are plenty of esports bonuses that bettors can get at various stages of the betting process. The first perk is a welcome bonus that the bettors receive right after registering an account on a betting site. Other popular types of promotions include no-deposit bonuses, free bets, cashback, etc. Let's discuss the most popular types of esports betting bonuses below.
This is the most popular kind of bonus most bettors will encounter on any esports betting website. To claim the bonus, all the user needs to do is complete the registration and verification process. Upon completion, the first deposit to the newly created account will receive a perk: Usually, it takes the form of bonus funds, but it can be something spicier like a one-time bet entirely free of charge. Once the first deposit has been made, the bettor can claim the welcome bonus. Welcome bonuses are great for hobbyist bettors. However, intelligent usage of them may be a boon for those who wager for profit as well.
No Deposit Bonus
Unlike the previous kind of bonus, the Deposit Bonus instead enhances the wallet top-up. The size of the bonus depends on the rules set by the bookie.
For example, if it is a 100% match deposit bonus, then you will get the amount of bonus money that will correspond to your deposit. If it is 200%, then your initial deposit will be doubled, which means that in case of putting $200 in your account, you will be granted $400 in bonus money.
Every promotion of this kind has its limits, however. For instance, if the bonus money limit is $500, it's not possible to get more than $500 no matter what sum of money was deposited to the account. It's important to read the terms and conditions of all deposit bonuses because of this conditional.
Live betting is inherently chaotic. Most bettors shy away from placing bets with real money in such a randomized environment, so many esports bookies offer bonuses that apply only to live esports bets. This is a subtype of betting bonus that can include many different promotions but is mostly focused on making bets safer (i.e., cashback, free bet, etc.).
An exceedingly rare type of bet that holds the utmost value in the eyes of all bettors. It differs from the "no deposit bonus" by its availability. No deposit bonuses are most often granted when a bettor signs up for an esports betting site and are one-time only. Free bets can be redeemed at any time, and most commonly occur in tandem with major esports events happening.
This is a popular form of bonuses; in esports betting cashback allows gamble to receive back a certain percentage of cash spent on wagers. What makes it especially enticing is the fact that it's possible to get cashback even if the wager fails. The main advantage of such a bonus is that usually there are no wagering requirements. It's possible to either withdraw the cashback money or use it to place other bets right away. This type of betting bonus is available more often than "no-deposit" or "free bet," but, if used intelligently, it may be just as useful.
And Many Others!
This is not an exhaustive list of bonuses on esports betting sites. Different betting sites attempt to attract different kinds of audiences and may elect various strategies to do so. A good example of an unorthodox betting bonus can be a bookie giving out perks for using their esports betting app, and so on.
Different forms of esports betting can offer wildly different-looking bonuses. For instance, esports fantasy betting can quite support the usual formula of free bets and whatnot. Instead, expect to see bonuses take the form of free league entry, and referral bonuses alongside the usual deposit bonuses.
Esports betting bonuses also commonly come in a form of a promo code. We offer our readers a promo code TIPSFREE or TIPSGG that can be redeemed on many popular esports betting sites such as GG.BET. You'll have to redeem it on the site before placing your bets - but it's worth the time.
To receive the first esports betting bonus from an esports bookmaker, a bettor should complete a couple of steps. Some bonuses are extremely easy to claim. For others, you might need to carefully monitor the site for their availability, and be extremely vigilant when it comes to the terms and conditions of that bonus. Let's take a look at the most optimal steps when claiming an esports betting bonus.
- Compare the bonuses. Welcome bonuses come in various formats accompanied by different requirements. Some of them can be presented in the form of a match deposit bonus or esports free bets. Other sites decide to offer a no-deposit bonus upon signing up. Sometimes a welcome reward can be a combination of several bonus propositions. Therefore, it is an excellent idea to compare what different bookmakers have to offer and select the most suitable option.
- Make your first deposit. Select the most convenient payment option available on the esports website of your choice. It can be a bank card (Visa, Mastercard), bank transfer, e-wallets (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller), cryptocurrency, etc. It will take a few minutes for your money to appear on the esports betting website. Only in the case of bank transfers, the deposit period may be longer due to additional checking processes that may be conducted from the bank's side. If you received a no-deposit bonus, you do not need to transfer any money to your betting account.
- Claim Bonus. When the previous steps are completed, the bonus money for esports betting will appear automatically in the betting wallets. These funds must be used for betting, and can't be withdrawn without placing a bet first.
- Start betting. Finally, you can use the free money or bets to wager on esports. This part is simple, but difficult at the same time. Truly mastering esports bets takes game and pro scene knowledge, as well as being able to navigate many betting sites to find the best esports odds.
Of course, there's more to using esports bonuses right and even betting on pro games than just signing up on a bookie. Take a look at our "how to bet on esports" guide for a closer inspection of the hobby's inner workings!
There are a couple of factors that distinguish a neat sidegrade from a must-have bonus. First of all, always check if a bonus can be used to place bets on the esports titles that you're most interested in. Next, check whether a bookie offers a good value for bonuses and what kind of wagering requirements for winnings withdrawal are listed on the betting site. Let's talk about this in more detail.
|Wide Selection Of Games||Whether it's esports free bets or bonus money, it's important to look for the small font on the receipt and check whether the games you want to bet on are eligible. Many esports betting sites have large audiences in traditional sports betting, and these bonuses may not be interchangeable between the two. When it comes to game events, it's common to see bonuses apply to the largest tournaments like the Dota 2 The International, CS:GO Majors, LoL World Championship and Mid-Season Invitational, Valorant Champions Tour events, Overwatch League, and others.|
|Good Value||This one is obvious. Depending on your approach to betting, bonuses like cashbacks may be more valuable to you personally than deposit bonuses. Those who wager for profit will enjoy bonus funds - and hobbyist bettors might prefer bonuses that make betting more safe and care-free.|
|No Complicated Wagering Requirements||This factor is incredibly important, despite being largely overlooked by beginner bettors. Don't forget to find out everything about the wagering requirements that come with bonus offers. Always thoroughly read all the information surrounding the bonus. It can usually be found in the Terms and Conditions section on a bookmaker's website.|
It's important to read these to the fullest, as these can come with many catches.
For instance, a deposit bonus will triple your deposit, but you will not be able to withdraw the winnings until you deposit an arbitrary amount of money.
The rules make it sometimes quite challenging and time-consuming to finally withdraw the winnings. Thus, always check what kind of wagering requirements each bonus comes with.
Payment Operator Requirements
Punters will sometimes encounter betting promotions that only apply to certain payment operators. For instance, a deposit bonus that only works when esports crypto betting. Or, on the opposite side, the same bonus not working with crypto, but only with MasterCard and Visa betting sites.
Another piece of important information you should check in the terms and conditions section is the payout limits. Every bookmaker sets the minimum and maximum amount of money that a bettor can withdraw during a certain period of time. The most established and trustworthy esports betting sites that we have listed in the article offer the highest payout limits.
Even though betting on esports is becoming legalized in more and more countries, not all of them recognize this activity as legal. It's essential to check whether your chosen bookmaker extends their services to your country. If it doesn't, it won't be possible to legally place bets on esports events and claim any kind of esports bonuses. For example, in countries like the UK, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, wagering on esports is legalized and regulated. But in some of the US states, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, and some others, esports gambling is illegal.
Esports bonuses are a fantastic tool to increase the efficiency and safety of the bets you place. However, it's important to not get carried away and place careless bets you otherwise wouldn't. Approach every bonus deal as if it were your own funds - this way, you'll get a decent profit boost, and learn more about best practices in esports betting at no risk for yourself.
- Do the research: Just because the best esports betting sites might offer fantastic promotions like bonus bets, additional bet credits, and bonus funds, it's still important to approach betting on esports matches as a game of skill rather than the game of chance. It's crucial to keep up with the esports title's meta and have a hand on the pro scene's pulse when placing bets - even if they're free!
- Time waits for no one: Most bonuses have a time limit. Only claim offers that don't pressure you with the "fear of missing out." Nothing is worse than placing random, uneducated bets to meet the time limit. Always do your research and accept only the bonuses that give you the time for it.
- Stay focused: It's okay to try out new betting markets and opportunities with the extra bet tokens you receive from promotions. However, be very mindful while doing that. Don't get carried away - placing uninformed bets is a slippery slope to irresponsible gambling. Always take the time to learn about the game and the teams you're betting on.