PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG), a battle royale game, is a world-famous first-person shooter. This popular game has millions of fans. And large tournaments are gaining a huge number of spectators who are ready to bet.
Betting on PUBG is not the most popular esports in the world, however, many players are interested in this entertainment. A lot of platforms offer PUBG bets, and a huge number of gamblers and fans of the game do not miss the opportunity to try real money betting esports and earn funds.
But how to make esports betting as efficient as possible and which platforms to use? If you are asking this question, then our complete guide is perfect for you. Our experts will tell you about the basic concepts and rules of the game. You can also hear about the large-scale PUBG competitions that provide cool betting opportunities. Well, most importantly, you can see the list of verified PUBG betting sites with the best bonuses and offers. Let's start!
- 15 esports titles
- Lot of esports betting markets
- Most famous esports sportsbook
- 9 esports games
- Trusted worldwide brand
- Best odds and markets
- Esport focused brand
- Various ways of deposit and withdrawal
- Several incentives and promotions
- Different crypto options accepted
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Live streams
- Main esports included
- Huge promo bonus
- Windows, iOS, Android apps
- High odds
- Regular bonuses
- Fast payouts
- Withdraw any amount without fees
- Simplified registration procedure
- Transfer 40+ cryptocurrencies
- Wide esports line
- Fiat money and crypto supported
- Live esports streams
- Phone customer support available
- Live esports streams
- Early cash out available on most bets
- Trusted worldwide brand
- Competitive bonus offerings
- One of the oldest and most reliable brands
- Separate section for esports gambling
- Lots of betting markets for popular games
- Many local payment options
- 25+ Sports
- High performing Android mobile platform and mobile browser version
- 12+ esports games
- Attractive website design
- Lots of betting markets
- Esports focused brand
- Clear and simple functionality
- Organizer of LOOT.BET tournaments
- Dedicated esports section
- Variety of payment methods
- Android app available
- Vairety of esports titles
- Legit and licensed brand
- Competitive odds
- Trusted worldwide brand
- Live bets on top esports games
- Attractive website design and amazing bonuses
PUBG Betting Tips
As a PUBG bettor, you need to take into account several features of the game. First, dead players don't revive. Secondly, having a high level of skills to aim and help teammates is important. With this in mind, teams that go into the late game always have an advantage. These factors must be taken into account. In addition to these, the most important thing is to choose a top esports bookmaker. Well, we are ready to share several other valuable tips for efficient betting on PUBG.
- Study the information in advance. If you bet just to have a fan, then you will automatically increase the risk of losing money. In the history of all tournaments, it happened more than once that young teams bypassed multi-year champions. Therefore, before placing PUBG bets, study the latest PUBG esports results and the most prominent players. And only after weighing all the pros and cons, you can decide which team to bet on.
- Don't take unnecessary risks. Best PUBG betting sites are very diverse and all of them offer to bet PUBG on a variety of events. But this does not mean that every opportunity should be used. So, for example, it will be very difficult to make a successful bet on the first kill, because there are 64 players in PUBG games and everyone has an approximately equal opportunity to kill. And if you still risked such a bet, then be sure to watch the game and take into account all the details for future events.
Best of all, make the most standard bets. For example, try to guess who will win competitive PUBG matches or who will get the most kills.
- Bet live on esports. To our mind, live betting is the best option. Let's consider a simple example. You decided to bet on who will take the dropped loot. This will be much easier to do if you are watching the tournament and analyzing the actions of each player. Bets on the winner can of course be made in non-fat mode. But even here, the chance to win will be greater if you follow the game.
- Check betting odds for esports. Before placing a bet, consider the opinion of experts and the statistics offered by top betting sites. Betting odds will be displayed on the bookmaker website.
- Use betting bonuses. Mobile betting PUBG can become much more effective if you choose the best esports betting app that gives rewards for registration or the first bet. Thus, you will have the opportunity to get great benefits.
PUBG Betting Markets
PUBG online betting can be different and there are several types of bets on esports markets.
|Most Kills||If you know the best PUBG players and are ready to trust them, then you can place a bridge kills bet and try to guess who will make the most kills in a PUBG match.|
|First Blood||This is one of the most popular bets on every PUBG betting site. Here you bet money on which PUBG team will get the kill first. Such a bet gives many gamblers adrenaline for the entire future match.|
|Match Winner||Determine the best PUBG team in your opinion and bet on their winning the match. And in outdoor emotions, watch the broadcast. By the way, you can also bet on a certain team and its victory on a particular map.|
|Tournament Winner||PUBG esports tournaments are popular all over the world. Study the best PUBG teams and try to guess which team will win the big tournament.|
|Top 3 Teams in the Match||Of all the teams, only three will serve in that. This bet means just the same you can bet on 3 PUBG teams that you think are the best.|
How PUBG Esports Scenes Developed?
Originally released in 2017, PUBG has taken the top spot on Steam and other gaming platforms in a matter of days. The concept of the game is based on survival and it is the most iconic Battle Royale game of the genre. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has long taken the gaming industry by storm. In 2017, there was a surge in popularity and PUBG esports tournaments gathered 100 thousand viewers. Nowadays, is gradually losing its relevance. However, there are a lot of those who want to play PUBG, and the game still occupies a place at the Steam top in Ukraine, Russia, Germany, China, England, Australia, and some other countries. Besides, PUBG competitive scene is developing even now.
Along with this, PUBG tournaments have actively entered the sphere of esports betting. And this is not surprising. Although PUBG is not as popular now as in 2018, it still causes excitement among many bettors around the world. This game has huge betting markets that cannot be compared with any other game of this genre. Every time gamblers look forward to tournaments that provide a huge range of possible bets. After all, the game includes many options for esport betting, and the PUBG live betting community has already become huge. Fans love this entertainment very much because watching any PUBG tournament becomes much more interesting if you bet on your favorite team.
Battle Royale as an Esports discipline
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds changed the world of gaming and launched a new battle royale genre. The peak of popularity of PUBG has already passed, but the creators of the game have turned it into an esports discipline.
When talking about PUBG as an esports discipline, it is important to understand some rules and learn about game modes. The game is played by teams of 4 players. In total, 16 teams / 64 players participate in the competition. There are several modes to choose from.
- Solo: This is a free mode that has the concept of the last survivor.
- Solo FPP: This is almost the same as the previous one. But here you are playing in forced FPS mode.
- Duo: This is a couples competition. The winner is the last surviving pair.
- Duo FPP: This is the same as the FPP solo. You play in forced FPS mode, but, accordingly, in pairs.
- Squad: Teams compete against teams. This is the mode that is used in tournaments, the last team left alive wins.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, as an esports discipline, has many streamers who broadcast the gameplay and participate in tournaments. Thus, the number of players and bettors is growing.
PUBG is still the king of the battle royale genre. This is the biggest game in the field of competitive BR. PUBG competitions are distinguished by their scale and huge prize pool.
The first PUBG tournament was held in August 2017. Even then, the competition became clear that a huge community of fans was interested in professional games. Gamescom PUBG Invitational 2017 was quite successful. And already in 2018, there were several PUBG esports tournaments. The three largest of them, IEM Katowice 2018, StarSeries i-League PUBG 2018, and PGL PUBG Spring Invitational 2018, took place in Poland, Ukraine, and Romania and brought the game huge popularity in the eSports world.
PUBG Global Invitational
The first PUBG Global Invitational was held in 2018 in Berlin. This event has become one of the major tournaments in the gaming industry. It was then that PUBG esports betting reached its peak in popularity.
The Best PUBG Esports Tournaments For Betting
Esports betting sites actively offer bets on the most popular PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds tournaments. These tournaments collect a huge number of views from the main fans. But bettors also do not bypass these major events. To place a PUBG bet in favor of your favorite team or the victory of an individual player, you should create an account on the esports betting website and deposit funds to the balance.
PUBG Global Invitational
PUBG Global Invitational.S 2021 featured 32 teams competing for $7 million. Every week the players competed in the Weekly Survival, and at the end, there was the Weekly Finals, where the 16 best teams participated, and for the rest of the teams, the week ended with the Bottom 16 format. The competition covered 7 regions: Europe, China, Southeast Asia, North and Latin America, South Korea, Japan, and Chinese Taipei. This entailed a huge number of viewers on broadcasts from different countries.
PUBG Global Championship (PGC)
PUBG Global Championship is an annual major tournament. This event was organized by the PABG corporation.
In 2021, 32 teams from different parts of the world, including Europe and Asia, participated in PUBG Global Championship. The tournament was held for three weeks and consisted of 15 rounds.
In 2022 it starts on November the first and is held in Abu Dhabi. You can learn about PUBG Global Championship betting and sites that accept these bets in our guide.
PUBG Continental Series
The PUBG Continental Series debuted in 2020 as a replacement for the PUBG Global Series. This form brought some changes. Now not 32 teams participated in the tournament, but 16. The format of a one-stage tournament from the Global Invitational was also introduced.
Representatives of 4 regions take part in the competition: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and East Asia. This tournament is played in three phases: the group stage, the elimination stage, and the final.
PUBG Nations Cup
PUBG Nations Cup is one of the most important PUBG competitions. The last time the tournament was held in 2019, the greatest players from different countries participated.
PUBG Pro League
The tournament system of PUBG Pro League is designed in such a way that local qualifiers and leagues are held first, and then the strongest teams compete in regional championships.
How Does The Point System Work In PUBG Tournaments?
Points in the PUBG league determine the personal and team rankings. Points are awarded for kills and victory ranks. The best 30 per match is added to calculate the final results. For 1 kill, 1 point is awarded. Also, players get 10 points for 1st place, 7 for the second set, 6 for 3rd place, and so on in descending order. Players in positions 11 and beyond receive no points at all. To keep everything balanced, the points decrease for the number of bots in the game.
- Haven, 1st place, 5 player kills, 20% bots : (5 + 5) = 10 points;
- Erangel, 1st place, 1 player kill, 93% bots : (3 + 1) = 4 points.
PUBG vs. PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile is the mobile version of the world-famous PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds that features similar gameplay to the original PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, where players are parachuted onto an island where up to a hundred participants battle each other. There are a lot of betting markets on PUBG Mobile. But if you want to bet on esports, then you need to know some differences.
- PUBG Mobile is a simplified version. Therefore, there are many times fewer options on what to bet on.
- The number of PUBG mobile tournaments is many times less and bets in this area are not so popular.
- Not all platforms for betting on PUBG have offered to bet on PUBG Mobile. Therefore, the betting operator's mind can be harder to find.