Discover the main Arena of Valor betting features in this article by getting familiar with its betting markets, famous tournaments, and other peculiarities. Then, feel free to use the online betting sites below to start betting on AoV, as all of them are proven trustworthy and profitable platforms with competitive odds.
- 24/7 Support
- Prompt Payouts
- Easy Verification Procedure
- Fast Live Chat Support
- Few country restrictions
- Unique Cashout function in Sports betting
- Bonus offers
- Customer support
- 9 esports games
- Trusted worldwide brand
- Best odds and markets
- Mobile app for Android and iOS
- Different cryptocurrencies are accepted
- Multiple languages available
- Cryptocurrencies available
- Website supports many languages
- Low minimum deposits
- 10+ website languages
- Supports many payment methods
- Huge selection of game providers
- High odds
- Regular bonuses
- Fast payouts
- Withdraw any amount without fees
- Simplified registration procedure
- Transfer 40+ cryptocurrencies
- 20+ esports titles to choose from
- Lots of gambling markets and live bets
- Brand with an excellent reputation
- Friendly 24/7 support
- Wagering-free promotion
- Fast cashouts
- Many local payment options
- 25+ Sports
- High performing Android mobile platform and mobile browser version
- Deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrencies
- Excellent website design
- Loyalty Program
- Live esports and mobile betting
- Competitive bonus offerings
- Crypto and e-wallets with fast banking
- Esport focused brand
- Various ways of deposit and withdrawal
- Several incentives and promotions
- 10+ esports titles and in-play bets
- Various deposit/withdrawal methods
- Lots of promotions and bonuses
- Global open-source crypto gambling platform
- Focus on casino, sports, and esports
- Attractive website design and amazing bonuses
- Supports lots of cryptocurrencies
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- Mobile-Friendly Website
- Phone customer support available
- Live esports streams
- Licensed by Curacao
- Variety of payment methods
- New sportbook launched early 2023
- 30,000+ live events monthly
- Full Cash-Out available
- Many sports promotions
- CASHBACK UP TO $100 for IEM Cologne: CSGO
- Cryptocurrency support
- Lots of esports to bet on
- Attractive website design
- Variety of payment options
- One of the oldest and most reliable brands
- Separate section for esports gambling
- Lots of betting markets for popular games
- Covers top esports games
- Lots of pre-game betting markets
- Separate live gambling section
- Dedicated esports section
- Variety of payment methods
- Android app available
- Betcoin 10-Year Anniversary promo free bets, spins, coins, cash, and more
- Great support
- Live esports streams
- Crypto Accepted
- More than 35 sports
- Available in 8 Languages
- 12+ esports games
- Attractive website design
- Lots of betting markets
- Popular esports games
- Multiple payment options
- Mobile friendly design
- 10+ esports titles
- Live and pre-match betting
- Crypto deposit and withdrawal
- Different crypto options accepted
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Live streams
Arena of Valor is a popular mobile multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with outstanding visuals and fast-paced gameplay.
The basics of the game are simple – two teams of five players fight each other on an equal-sided game arena. There are three lanes on the map, each with a set of turrets that defends the main structure. The team who destroys the enemy's main structure first becomes a winner.
There are millions of players all around the world who enjoy AoV, and the best of them battle each other in top-notch eSports tournaments. Among mobile games, AoV has some of the best-established global eSports scenes. So, it is no surprise that Arena of Valor eSports events happen regularly and offer competitors a significant prize pool.
Since the gameplay and winning goals are simple and self-explanatory, Arena of Valor betting is great for players looking to enter eSports wagering. And the most convenient way to bet on AoV in 2023 is through mobile betting apps. If you still haven't found one for yourself, take a look at this best eSports bet app list.
There are plenty of different in-game situations that might occur during an AoV match. AoV bookmakers present those situations as betting markets, adding value to the game as an eSport. The most popular Arena of Valor betting options are:
|Tournament Winner||Arena of Valor tournaments are competitions comprising several matches. So instead of betting on one match, why don't you try to predict the winner of the entire tournament? Long-term bets like this typically come with the most generous odds, especially at the beginning of the tourney. The tournament-winner betting market might have great odds but is sometimes confusing. Learn this topic on the eSports odds page to understand them better and calculate your future profit more precisely.|
|Map Winner||Usually, a single AoV match consists of a few games. For example, the bo3 competition defines a winner by three games (or maps). So with the map winner betting market, you can bet on who you think will win a certain map. The best way to bet on the map winner is through the live eSports gambling tool. But keep in mind that the odds constantly shift following in-game situations when betting live.|
|First Turret Destroyed||As we mentioned above, the grand battle arena of AoV has three lanes with a couple of turrets on each. The team must break those turrets to approach the enemy's main structure. Thus, you can try to predict which team will be the first to destroy the turret.|
|Match Winner||Match winner is the most common betting option on all esports betting sites. It's simple - you choose one team you think will win the match. At the same time, matches have different lengths: bo1, bo3, bo5, and bo7 in extreme cases. The numbers tell how many games are played per match.|
|First Blood||During the game, both teams use all the available methods to achieve victory and destroy the enemy's base. One of the most common tools to get some in-game recourses and to clean up your way to the foe's base is eliminations. So this AoV betting market allows you to predict which team/player will be the first to kill the opponent's unit.|
|Most Damage Dealt||This AoV betting market allows you to guess which player will score the highest amount of damage on a map, killing or just damaging other players' units. In MOBA titles, dealing most damage is a tough task executed by the top players. The benefit of this market is that if you know a thing or two about AoV betting, you know who the best players are.|
|First Objective Secured||Besides turrets and kills, the play arena of AoV has a couple of other objectives each team wants to secure. They are The Dark Slayer and The Abyssal Dragon. As the name implies, the "First objective secured" betting market allows you to wager on which team you think will complete the first objective.|
Due to the extremely high popularity of Arena of Valor in the industry of mobile gaming, the game has managed to build a solid eSports ecosystem. As a result, AoV spawned numerous regional leagues and world-scale competitions, where you can watch the best players from around the globe showing off their skills.
But before making bets on any of the competitions you will find below, be sure to read through the tips on how to bet on eSports, as they can potentially boost your winnings.
Arena of Valor World Cup (AWC)
The Arena of Valor World Cup is the king of the AoV tournaments, which Tencent has conducted since 2018. AWC is the main event for Arena of Valor and Honor of Kings players, with a prize of over $300,000. Thus, a champion of this competition is considered a World Champion of both games.
Arena of Valor International Championship (AIC)
International Championship is the second world-class AoV major tournament. AIC is a young event that was first launched in 2017 by Garena and Level Infinite, and since then, it has been constantly included in the Arena of Valor schedule. During AIC, eSports bookmakers please Arena of Valor bettors with generous eSports betting offers and odds, which made this competition extremely famous on the best AoV betting sites.
Arena of Valor Leagues
In addition to international competitions, Arena of Valor eSports tournaments feature numerous local leagues. Such leagues found the biggest success in the regions where the most players reside: Arena of Japan, Asian Games, Southeast Asian Games, and others. But the most influential local tournament is the AoV Star League, with a prize pool of over $20,000.
Other Minor Competitions
Besides major events, Arena of Valor betting fans can always find a match to wager on due to dozens of little competitions. Not all eSports bookmakers notice such events (though the best esports betting sites always have them), and their min odds are not that high, but they will keep you on your toes while you wait for major tournaments.
As an extra benefit, some of the best eSports betting sites allow you to bet on these markets with crypto. Get more out of cryptocurrencies by discovering more about eSports crypto betting.
What are the differences between Arena of Valor, King of Glory, Honor of Kings, and Strike of Kings?
Arena of Valor, Honor of Kings, and Strike of Kings are similar gameplay-wise but have cosmetical differences. All these games branch from the King of Glory (Honor of Kings), which was initially launched in China. But once developers decided to put the game on the global market, they faced many copyright issues. It is due to the similarities between KoG (HoG) and the famous title: League of Legends.
To get rid of any legal issues, developers changed the game's visuals and had to change game titles. Thus, we have a couple of similar games (AoV is one of them) for different audiences.
The safest wagering option when it comes to Arena of Valor betting is to stick with the most successful teams:
- Buriram United Esports. The team owned by a football club, Buriram United, is one of the toughest competitors nowadays, with an AIC 2021 cup in its bag.
- V Gaming. A professional eSports organization from Vietnam that regularly takes winning positions at tournaments. The team recently grabbed a win at AIC 2022 and took home $700,000.
- Talon Esports. An outstanding Chinese team that started its way in 2016. Since that year, they have been actively participating in the biggest AoV competitions, scoring first place in the AWC 2021 and a couple of Pro Leagues.