Starcraft came with the advent of eSports betting USA, but has not yet lost its popularity. So the number of players has only grown over time. Original Starcraft is one of the largest franchises of strategic world cyber games. There is also Starcraft: Brood War. The Starcraft series was developed by Blizzard Entertainment. In this article, we have prepared a full review of it, including the basics of Starcraft, as well as the best eSports betting sites on Starcraft 2 including the best esport betting app.
- 15 esports titles
- Lot of esports betting markets
- Most famous esports sportsbook
- 11 esports games
- Lots of website languages
- Android and iOS Apps
- 20+ esports titles to choose from
- Lots of gambling markets and live bets
- Brand with an excellent reputation
- 20+ esports titles to bet on
- Up to $100 Cashback on CS:GO
- Lightning-fast withdrawals in 20 cryptocurrencies
- Esport focused brand
- Various ways of deposit and withdrawal
- Several incentives and promotions
- 10+ esports titles and in-play bets
- Various deposit/withdrawal methods
- Lots of promotions and bonuses
- Esports focused brand
- Clear and simple functionality
- Organizer of LOOT.BET tournaments
- Started as esports bookmaker
- Lots of live markets available
- Payment options include crypto
- Popular esports games
- Interesting website design
- Plenty of bonuses and promotions
- One of the best choices for US customers
- Esports, traditional sports, poker, and casino
- Special bonuses for Bitcoin deposits
- Excellent website design
- Huge line of esports bets
- In-play betting is fully supported
- Diverse range of games
- Free bets and live gambling bonuses
- Old school brand with good reputation
- 10+ most popular esports
- Attractive bonus offers and free bets
- Accepts various cryptocurrencies
- Lots of betting options
- Various ways of deposit and withdrawal
- Secure and authorized website
- Bonuses for new players
- USA focused
- Licensed and safe site
- Popular esports games
- Multiple payment options
- Mobile friendly design
Today’s world is hard to imagine without cryptocurrency and gambling, so esports cryptocurrency betting is a new mainstream that attracts many players.
Before you place a bet you need to carefully read the information about the games to make your bet win. You should get acquainted with the principle of the online betting sites, the structure of the competition, study the players, their rating, as well as team statistics. All this information is given in the review below.
Learn the game and its mechanics
Starcraft is a popular fantasy RTS game. The first version of Starcraft was released in 2010 for users of Microsoft Windows and macOS. There have been many updates since then. Starcraft 2 has become one of the legendary games, not only for fans, but also for all sports betting players.
Starcraft is a game in which players fight to become the map winner. Players are positioned on a map, their goal is to destroy the enemy’s structure using their professional teams. The game begins with building structures to be able to attack an opponent.
In turn, fans of Starcraft 2 can watch the game in real-time and place bets.
Understand the structure of tournaments
Many online games take place in the format of a tournament, including Starcraft. The tournament is divided into two stages - a qualifying tournament and a playoff. All matches take place in fast mode. Each tournament has a different level of difficulty, so each player can choose a tournament based on their ranking.
There are two tournament formats, one consisting of three rounds and the other of six. The three-round tournaments are more popular as they run faster and are held every two hours. The six-round tournaments are designed to unlock the full potency of the game for true esportsmen. Each round consists of a match and a small interruption. One match takes 25 minutes, and the break is 5 minutes. If the match exceeds the time limit, the winner is the player with a large number of points.
Study player and team statistics
If you are ready to begin Starcraft betting, pay attention to the rating of players and team statistics. This way you can make sure of your chances and make the right choice that will bring you a win. For this purpose, you can view the tournament tables and player rankings.
Make first bets
Once you have seen the above information you can place your first bet. You can bet on players and teams.
You can also make Starcraft 2 Betting at the biggest annual tournaments. The two main annual tournaments are Starcraft 2 World Championship Series and the Global Starcraft 2 League. Global Starcraft 2 League is held in North Korea and the Starcraft 2 World Championship is in California. You can enjoy betting on esports live. Also you should know everything about esports best odds. To make a winning betting odds, you should follow past tournament experiences.
Below are detailed instructions on how to place the first bet:
- First, you need to select one of the real money esports betting sites, register on it and pass verification.
- Then you need to log into your account, click on the bankroll section and click on the deposit.
- Then make a deposit, before you can choose the appropriate payment method, usually a bank card.
- Pay attention to the welcome bonus, as it can significantly increase your current balance. You can find out more about esport betting bonuses supplied by different esports bookmakers.
- Now that you have money in your account, you can enjoy eSports betting.
- You will need to choose the sports betting category/hub.
- If it is a category, it will be on the left side of the main page. If it is a dedicated center, it will be on top.
- After selecting a category, choose the Starcraft 2 and the event you want to bet on.
- Finally, enter the amount of the bet you want to make.
- Now all you have to do is press "place your bet". That’s all, your first bet at one of the Starcraft 2 betting sites has been made. You can use esports betting sites Skrill, esport betting sites PayPall or esports bet with Neteller.
In this section, we have collected the main Starcraft 2 betting markets and will provide you with some details about them.
|Over/Under||Today, you probably already know that the map theme is constantly developing in the Starcraft 2 betting markets. You can easily determine how many cards will be played if you use the map markers, thus increasing the chance that your bet will be won.|
|Handicap||Do you like to take risks and get a prize pool in the games? Then the free bets in Starcraft 2 are just for you.
On the condition of negative handicaps, you can start betting on one team that wins more maps or all maps. How do we get it right? In simple terms, you need to take two handicaps from the team score, and if the team or player continues the game, then you are also in the game. Handicap esports bets in Starcraft 2 have a good chance of winning, as you bet on all possible scenarios, so the prize pools will be high.
|Correct map score||Until then, you could have won the Starcraft 2 bet with your team or your team could have lost without registering the card. Of course, every player wants to win so you can view the winning bets in Starcraft 2, watch how the top players play, and at the same time form your score forecast of the win.|
|Match winner||With match winner bets, also known as outright, straight, or money line bets on some online bookmakers, you are looking to pick the overall winner of the war.
You are affected by many details in Starcraft 2 betting, including team play, single-player play, player substitution, injury, illness, and more. So you need to be very careful when choosing a bet.
|Tournament winner||In terms of tournaments, Starcraft tournaments will typically include several small competitions. They form a base rating for further larger-scale events.
In larger tournaments, it’s the same, but there are more stages. The goal remains the same - you should try esports betting on who will be the main winner.
When esports betting at Starcraft II you will need to consistently follow the qualifying rounds. This way you can deduce which teams are playing on their own. You will have a clearer idea of what is going on and you can try Starcraft betting more carefully.
Starcraft 2 has many players. Koreans are usually leaders in tournaments. But there are also leaders among European countries. So below is a list of some of the best players.
Maru is ranked first on our list. He has been one of the best players for a long time, so his image has been preserved since his youth. He is the GSL champion, and now he is a contender for the Intel Extreme Masters Katowice trophy. He is still the only player with three national titles.
Maru is ranked first not only for his past achievements, but also for his real achievements. Not so long ago, he won a grand championship. He also took first place in the finals of the Winter season, this is also a very significant achievement.
Rogue is another famous Starcraft 2 Korean player and is part of Dragon Phoenix Gaming. He has recently ranked high in the ranking. He has won the ESL Pro Tour. This is a very important event of the season.
Serral was one of Katowice’s leading players in 2022. He has been in the arena for 10 years and has not ceased his fight for the best Starcraft 2 player. He placed second at Dreamhack Masters of Starcraft 2021 Fall in Europe, in the Masters Last Chance 2021, and won the Masters 2020 Winter finals.
Reynor is an Italian player who has proven that European players are also eligible for the lead. He is one of the main players in the great Starcraft community. At the beginning of his playing career, he was like everyone else, but then step by step he got his place as a leader. He won the DH SC2 Masters 2021 Summer Final and IEM Katowice 2021. His ratings have fallen a little lately, yet he remains one of Starcraft 2’s top players.
Cure is also a Korean player and has been in the arena since 2011. Throughout his career, he has made quite a few achievements that have led him to the honorable position of leader. He finished second at DH SC2 Masters Last Chance in 2022. His performance was amazing. Cure often did not manage to get the first positions, but he is always in the top five, which is also a good result.
Starcraft 2 is a strategy game that was developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
In this game, players usually compete in matches. Therefore, below is a list of the most important tournaments:
Blizzard is the main convention run in which the StarCraft II World Champion Series takes place.
World Cyber Arena is a global eSports tournament.