Nevada is one of those American states associated with gambling due to Las Vegas. But what about online eSports betting in Nevada? Today you will learn how the Nevada government treats online gambling and what are the laws behind it. Then, get ready to discover the methodology of choosing an outstanding bookmaker. But if you want to avoid spending time learning it, you can use a list of the best bookies for Nevada gamblers below.
- Supports lots of cryptocurrencies
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- Mobile-Friendly Website
- Licensed by Curacao
- Variety of payment methods
- New sportbook launched early 2023
- Esports betting on popular games
- US-oriented bookmaker
- Crypto and generous bonuses
- Live esports and mobile betting
- Competitive bonus offerings
- Crypto and e-wallets with fast banking
- One of the best choices for US customers
- Esports, traditional sports, poker, and casino
- Special bonuses for Bitcoin deposits
- Bonuses for new players
- USA focused
- Licensed and safe site
- Popular esports games
- Multiple payment options
- Mobile friendly design
eSports Betting Regulation in Nevada
Interestingly, Nevada has been one of the most conservative states regarding eSports betting. However, recently, Las Vegas started opening its doors to major eSports events and betting sites. In 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the government had to broaden distant activities that might improve the economy. And eSports betting is perfectly suited for that.
A hot topic in the Nevada gaming community is whether eSports fall under Regulation 22 (a legal act that proclaims accepted types of bets and other betting rules). The thing is that Regulation 22 deals with regular sports betting, not eSports, and that is where most arguing happens. Unfortunately, Nevada lawmakers still didn't clarify the topic.
But what is important and distinct is that every eSports bookie should obtain special permission issued solely by the Nevada Gaming Control Board. The permission is given only to certain eSports competitions/eSports leagues. Thus, bookmakers need to acquire new ones constantly.
Why Does Nevada Suit for eSports Betting Development?
Obviously, a bright future for eSports betting is inevitable in Las Vegas. A recent tendency has opened the doors to eSports betting for Nevada state, and the situation will only improve.
Just look at Las Vegas. Nevada has managed to provide conditions for turning one of its cities into a gambling paradise. So what do you think happens next? Nevada will definitely use their previous experience to make eSports betting flourish.
What is also great about the betting niche in Las Vegas is its regulations. Thus, the state keeps an eye on betting, keeping it strict, yet preventing any criminal activities. At the same time, eSports bookies that have obtained permission can offer eSports betting free of most restrictions.
Major gaming enterprises are entering Nevada by building their establishments there. For example, HyperX has recently built its arena in Las Vegas. It is a place for eSports events/eSports tournaments and just for playing your favorite games.
If you want to learn more about the industry, check out this eSports online betting guide.
What are the Other States With Developed eSports Betting?
eSports betting in the USA is slowly gaining traction. Thus, more and more states introduce great conditions for betting, freeing bookmakers' hands. As a result, the following states appear as the best places for betting:
- New Jersey. eSports betting in New Jersey became legal in July 2021. Currently, New Jersey licensed bookies allow stakes up to $100 with potential wins of $500.
- Tennessee. Like its Jersey fellows, eSports betting in Tennesse recently got into the eSports thing. So, you can see an increasing number of top bookmakers in this state.
- Colorado. At the end of 2019, eSports betting in Colorado got legitimate. There is a certain list of certified bookies that accept eSports bets, and they offer amazing odds combined with top-notch security.
- West Virginia. Since operators can officially accept bets on eSports events, eSports betting in West Virginia experienced a solid boost. So, you can find a couple of amazing bookmakers from this region, offering good bonuses and game choices;