Esports betting has decades of history, becoming as commonplace and culturally accepted as traditional sports betting. Compared to the latter, esports bookmakers offer certain privileges impossible in other mediums – crypto betting is the most prominent example. Perfect for those who value their privacy above all else, CSGO bitcoin betting is a rapidly developing niche of online wagering.
Explore betting sites that offer this option:
- 20+ esports titles to choose from
- Lots of gambling markets and live bets
- Brand with an excellent reputation
- One of the best choices for US customers
- Esports, traditional sports, poker, and casino
- Special bonuses for Bitcoin deposits
- 20+ esports titles to bet on
- Up to $100 Cashback on CS:GO
- Lightning-fast withdrawals in 20 cryptocurrencies
- Crypto-focused bookmaker
- Competitive odds
- Live esports streams
- 10 esports games
- Sports and casino included
- Attractive bonuses and promotions
- Focus on esports and virtual sports
- Fiat money and crypto supported
- Agressive marketing promotions
- Esports focused brand
- Clear and simple functionality
- Organizer of LOOT.BET tournaments
- Apple Pay and Google Pay available
- Competitive odds
- Lots of traditional sports
- Started as esports bookmaker
- Lots of live markets available
- Payment options include crypto
- Global open-source crypto gambling platform
- Focus on casino, sports, and esports
- Attractive website design and amazing bonuses
- 10+ esports titles
- Over 5000 games
- Crypto deposit and withdrawal
- 12+ esports games
- Attractive website design
- Lots of betting markets
- Live esports and mobile betting
- Competitive bonus offerings
- Crypto and e-wallets with fast banking
- 10+ esports titles and in-play bets
- Various deposit/withdrawal methods
- Lots of promotions and bonuses
- Covers top esports games
- Lots of pre-game betting markets
- Separate live gambling section
- Lots of titles including many esports games
- Coverage of top esports events
- In-play betting available
- 10+ most popular esports
- Attractive bonus offers and free bets
- Accepts various cryptocurrencies
- Both popular and niche esports
- Lots of promotions and bonuses
- Fast transactions and customer suppot
- Focus on Brazilian market
- Live bets on top esports games
- Lots of payment options
It's not uncommon for CSGO betting sites that use primarily traditional payment methods to branch out into crypto betting markets and accept bitcoin payments. For instance, the online betting site GG.BET – which is widely considered the market leader – offers deposits and withdrawals in both fiat currency and crypto coins. Even sites that do not accept crypto betting directly often provide users with an easy way to transfer their bitcoin wallet into currency via intermediaries.
GG.BET is the leader in the esports betting market. You'll see its ads all over the significant tournament broadcasts and best pro players' jerseys. The brand backs up its reputation by offering the widest selection of esports titles and events to choose from and the most extensive assortment of wagering markets. GG.BET supports payments in nearly all known payment operators – and it accepts Bitcoin, too!
However, visiting designated CSGO bitcoin betting sites is the best way for players serious about crypto. These CSGO bookies sites offer all the privileges connected to crypto betting: mainly complete anonymity and secure transactions supported by blockchain technology.
In this regard, CSGO bitcoin betting sites are not much different from the traditional esports bet platforms. The factors a player should look for are primarily the same, with a few additional details. Let's compile a short list:
Secure Payment Options
Thankfully, this part is straightforward for crypto betting sites – as your payments are covered by ultra-safe blockchain technology. Nevertheless, keeping an eye out for potential scam sites and other bad faith actors is crucial.
Most bookies offer welcome bonuses for beginners and loyalty bonuses for veterans. It's essential to consider both to maximize efficiency and enjoyment. Deposit bonuses or CSGO betting promo codes are just as crucial as high betting odds.
Quality And Reliability
We highly recommend playing only on licensed resources. Only officially recognized and regulated bookmaker services comply with local laws and have sufficient levels of customer protection.
Customer Support And Player Protection
When using the best sites, things rarely go wrong, but when they do, it's best to have reputable customer support and player protection protocols in place.
Thanks to its undying following and more than two decades of history, CSGO enjoys impressive coverage of all its professional events. There are always tons of events, from minor regional leagues to major international events. CS:GO betting markets are miles ahead of any other esport, and the bookmakers always prioritize it.
Find the best deal by comparing different CSGO odds offered by multiple Bitcoin betting operators for the optimal experience.
Gone are the days when some special knowledge was needed to engage in CSGO bitcoin betting. As both esports betting and cryptocurrency become more widespread at an exponential rate, the CSGO bookmakers compete to offer their users the most comfortable and easy betting experience.
If you have no crypto wallet yet, don't worry: creating one takes minutes. All there is to do is:
- Register a bitcoin.com account.
- Verify your bitcoin account using your e-mail.Additionally, it's recommended to protect it with the Google Authenticator tool or similar.
- Activate the account using your personal information (ID, Passport).
Here's a short guide on how to bet on CSGO using your crypto wallet:
- Find a CSGO Bitcoin betting site to your liking. We recommend designated CSGO bitcoin betting resources for the best betting experience, but it's optional.
- Create an account on the bookmaker site. Designated crypto betting sites like BITSLER allow users to register and place bets without submitting sensitive personal information.
- Top up your crypto wallet. Most CSGO bitcoin betting sites offer crypto exchange via intermediaries like Oobit for fast and protected transactions if you have no crypto coins.
- Navigate to the event of choice and place your bet.
The whole process, from start to finish, shouldn't take over 10 minutes. That's how easy it is to start betting with Bitcoin. However, placing efficient and informed bets takes a bit more knowledge.
Of course, esports betting goes much deeper than just finding a good-looking site and placing wagers at random. These rules stand whether you're betting with bitcoin or using fiat currency. For bettors of all levels, it's best to follow this algorithm when placing bets:
Research the game
This part seems obvious – but it still can't be highlighted enough. A deep understanding of CS mechanics, knowing the best CSGO players and teams, and knowing how CSGO matches are won and lost will make the wagers more accurate instead of random.
Keep an eye out for bonuses and promo codes
Many CSGO betting operators offer bonuses for bettors of all skill levels and experience. A welcome bonus for a beginner, a loyalty bonus for a veteran, seasonal bonuses for big CSGO events, etc., are omnipresent. Efficiently using those may significantly increase your betting budget.
Make a solid budget
Establishing definite limits to your betting account and depositing funds is best. Esports bettors who do not budget well enough risk going into the deep end – regardless of their accuracy, game knowledge, and other factors.
Never bet more than you can lose
This ties into our previous point. No matter the game knowledge a player possesses or the amount of research done around a specific matchup, esports bets is not a solved game. Huge upsets are bound to occur from time to time – so it's best to be ready. This is the key to responsible gambling.
It makes sense to be concerned with the variety of betting markets offered by crypto bookies. Thankfully, we at TIPS.GG have sifted through many crypto platforms to be able to answer that! The crypto bet markets are just as developed as CSGO betting sites that use traditional payment options.
|Types Of Bets||Bet Timeframes|
|Winner (Match Outcome)||Match Outcome|
|Map Count||Tournament Outcome|
|Round Count||Live Betting*|
|At Least One Map Win|
*As opposed to traditional betting markets that are all suspended after the match begins, CSGO Live Betting allows the player to wager on the matches in real-time. This betting option is a perfect fit for CSGO bitcoin wagering, as Bitcoin or other cryptos offer lighting-fast transactions capable of fully supporting live bets.
First, we need to answer the question: is getting into CSGO bitcoin betting worth it? For that, we'll need to determine the advantages over the traditional CSGO gambling sites.
|Complete anonymity compared to traditional betting sites.||The volatile market requires more research.|
|Unparalleled transaction protections thanks to the blockchain-powered bitcoin network.|
|All service, no fees. Bitcoin CSGO betting lets players forget what a “withdrawal fee” is.|
|Bitcoin transactions are becoming widely accepted.|
If approached right, the pros massively outweigh the cons.
That said, exploring other options first might be the better course of action for people outside the crypto craze. Since CSGO betting sites come in all shapes and sizes, there are plenty of alternatives to choose from:
This method is perfect for those who like to keep things clean and simple. The most traditional and most popular esports betting type. CSGO real money betting is licensed and approved in most of the world. It functions the same as traditional sports betting – but, this time, it's on esports events instead.
It's possible to engage in real money wagering without credit and debit cards, thanks to the best CSGO betting portals accepting payments in popular digital wallets. If you're looking for reliable wallets for CSGO betting, PayPal, Google/Apple Pay, or Skrill come to mind.
Skin And In-Game Item Betting
Counter Strike Global Offensive was the first title to embrace purely cosmetic loot boxes, item drops, and skins. Players often trade these around on Valve's Steam Marketplace, but they can also be used for esports betting. Find more on CSGO skin bets here.
A word of caution: utmost vigilance is required when placing bets with CSGO skins. After a change in Valve Corporation's Terms of Service, betting skins directly is no longer allowed. Some CSGO bookies exploit a loophole by first transferring these skins into their own digital currency, which Valve condones.
Unlike the traditional esports betting formula where the bettors wager on real esports matches, Fantasy Betting allows the players to create their own pro lineups. The bettors then win bets based on the performance statistics of their roster.
This type of wagering is a godsend for bettors living in regions with stricter esports regulations. Since no bets are placed on real matches, this scene doesn't suffer from heavy regulation or bad faith actors like match-fixers.
Some CSGO bitcoin gambling platforms offer activities decoupled from esports. Counter-Strike-themed casino games are a popular alternative to wagering on real esports matches. The good news is that many best sites offer such casino games – most of the time, it's possible to find them in just two clicks.