WRL Asia 2023 Season 1 is scheduled in Asia from 08.04.2023 to 23.07.2023. The tournament includes 24 Wild Rift pro teams all over the world battling to win the cash fund of 0.
The tournament is split into 6 phases:
- APAC Conference (Asia): 08.04.2023 – 11.06.2023. 8 Teams.
- China Conference (Asia): 08.04.2023 – 11.06.2023. 12 Teams.
- Inter-Conference Group 1 (Asia): 08.04.2023 – 11.06.2023. 10 Teams.
- Inter-Conference Group 2 (Asia): 08.04.2023 – 11.06.2023. 10 Teams.
- Philippines Qualifier Phase 2 (Asia): 17.02.2023 – 19.02.2023. 8 Teams.
- Southeast Asia Qualifier Phase 2 (Asia): 17.02.2023 – 19.02.2023. 4 Teams.
Ensure to refer to our betting advice and suggestions concerning the likely champion of each phase of WRL Asia 2023 Season 1 ahead of making your own selections and selecting the favourites. At our website, we constantly renew our set of recommendations, so coming back to this page for fresh advice is always a good plan.
The debut season of a unified Asian pro league for Wild Rift is set to kick off on the 8th of April and run for a little over 3 months. With the Riot Games-sponsored League of Legends: Wild Rift rehaul, WRL Asia is shaping up to become the world's strongest WR esports league. With 20 teams from China, Vietnam, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Hong Kong, WRL Asia is set to set an example for a successful region for others to follow.
As of now, only the regional qualifiers have revealed their format. The massive league requires a no-less massive format and schedule. The qualifiers are played in two stages over 4 days. A classic double-elimination bracket awaits, with the regular matches played in a Bo3 format. The Grand Final is expanded to a Bo5 format.
We can expect the Chinese teams to take the lead in the upcoming WRL Asia Season 1. In particular, KeepBest Gaming, Team Weibo, and ThunderTalk Gaming have displayed fantastic results in WRL 2022. The top bookies have their eyes on these three favorites, so pay attention to them, too!