King Pro League Spring 2023 is planned in China from 10.02.2023 to 01.05.2023. The tournament features 18 Arena of Valor teams across the planet competing for the prize fund of $2,772,000.
This event is split into 6 phases:
- Stage 2 - Group A (China): 09.03.2023 – 02.04.2023. 6 Teams.
- Stage 2 - Group B (China): 09.03.2023 – 02.04.2023. 6 Teams.
- Stage 2 - Group S (China): 09.03.2023 – 02.04.2023. 6 Teams.
- Stage 1 - Group 1 (China): 10.02.2023 – 05.03.2023. 6 Teams.
- Stage 1 - Group 2 (China): 10.02.2023 – 05.03.2023. 6 Teams.
- Stage 1 - Group 3 (China): 10.02.2023 – 05.03.2023. 6 Teams.
Make sure to consult our betting advice and guidance about the likely champion of each part of King Pro League Spring 2023 before placing your own choices and picking the favorites. At Tips.gg, we continuously refresh our set of forecasts, so coming back to this site for fresh advice is forever a good plan.
King Pro League, the highest stage of the professional Arena of Valor, returns on February 10th. It features 18 teams battling for a total prize pool of over ¥18,800,000 CNY (or ≃ $2,776,713 USD) and a chance to proceed to the league's Summer stage.
Due to the event's massive scale, it takes place over 8 different venues from Shanghai, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Chengdu, and Xi'an entertainment centers.
The event is split into two main stages: Group and Playoffs. Groups are an absolute bloodbath separated into three stages played in a single-round robin. The playoffs are a little more straightforward being a simple double-elimination bracket for 8 teams that we all love.
Team Wolves enters the series as the league's reigning champs following their victory in KPL Summer 2022. However, eStar Pro are seeking to solidify its status as the world champs and put an end to the teams' rivalry right here and now.